Servo Motor SM-10
- This motor is used in OLLO by the CM-100 and can be controlled by controlling the port.
- By setting to rotation mode, users can make it move like the OLLO Geared Motor OGM-10. By setting it to joint mode and setting the rotation speed (strength) and position value, users can enable it to move as well.
- Used to move joints or steering device or to maintain a certain angle.
- Servo Motor : 1 set
- 5 Pin Cable: 1 set
** H/W SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight : 16g
- Dimension : 18 x 36 x 27mm(with Horn)
- Gear Ratio : 195:1
- Speed : 57RPM(at 3V)
- Position Sensor : POT
- Safety Device : Clutch Installed