- USB2Dynamixel connects to the PC’s USB port and has both a 3 pin and 4 pin port to connect Dynamixels.
- USB2Dynamixel can be used for laptops and PCs without serial ports to convert to serial port. This function can be used for controllers such as CM-5 and CM-2+ that use serial communication or can be used to wirelessly control a robot by connecting the Zig2Serial to the USB port.
- Switch: To select between RS-232, RS-485, TTL
- 3P Connector: Communication port for TTL level (For AX and MX series control)
- 4P Connector: Communication port RS-485 (For DX, RX, EX, and MX series control)
- USB2Dynamixel: 1 set
Controller Compatibility Chart : Click Here
Link to e-Manual : Click